Use your GBC Bank VISA Debit Card between
November 22 and December 25, 2023
and be automatically entered into a drawing for $1,000!
November 22 and December 25, 2023
and be automatically entered into a drawing for $1,000!
Not a GBC Bank customer? Not a problem. Please read information below on how you can participate.
Happy, Happy Holiday Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Happy, Happy Holiday Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of GBC Bank, GBC Wealth Management, VISA, Interlink Network, PLUS Network, NYCE, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: GBC Bank. 1920 N. State St. Greenfield, IN 46140
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on November 22, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on December 25, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period") and consists of three (3) “Prize Winners” as set forth in the chart below. Sponsor’s servers are the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
|Prize Winner - 1 for Each Category Below
||Starts at 12:00 a.m. ET
||Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET
||Post Mark Date for Main-In Entries
||Approximate Drawing Date
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry:
Complete Transactions with your GBC Bank VISA Debit Card:
1. Enter the Sweepstakes using your eligible GBC VISA debit card. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into Sweepstakes each time you use your GBC Bank VISA debit card (“Card”) to make an eligible purchase transaction during the Promo Period. Purchase transactions involving account adjustment transactions/returns, international transactions, late payment fees, over-limit or over-draft fees, return check fees, check re-order fees, ATM fees, cash advances, monthly/annual fees, balance transfers and/or other fees assessed on your account are not eligible for automatic Sweepstakes entry. Entries from international cards, unauthorized card use or those made with lost, stolen, or fraudulent cards are void. Only purchase transactions made with an eligible Card for an account that is in good standing (both at time of entry and winner selection) and issued by Sponsor to an identifiable Cardholder (as set forth herein) and that are processed and submitted through Visa’s U.S. transaction processing system during the Promo Period are eligible for automatic entry; or
2. Enter the Sweepstakes by mail or at a GBC Bank branch without making a purchase. To enter by mail and receive three (3) entries, hand print your full name, complete mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, whether you would like to receive future mailings, and the words “Happy, Happy Holiday Sweepstakes” on a plain 3” x 5” piece of paper and mailing it in a sealed, stamped and hand printed #10 envelope to GBC Bank ATTN: Happy, Happy Holiday Debit Card Sweepstakes, 1920 N. State Street Greenfield, IN 46140. To enter at a GBC Bank branch, deliver an entry in the form described above, or complete and deliver an entry form made available at a branch, when you visit the branch. Enter as often as you wish by mail or at an GBC Bank branch. Each mailed entry must be mailed separately and postmarked by the following date for the contest period: Postmarked by 12/25/2023 and received by 12/28/2023.
There is no limit to the number of entries a consumer may submit an entry during the Promo Period, regardless of entry method. No photocopied, computer-generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced, or mass entries permitted. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, illegible, late, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, postage-due, or mutilated entries or mail; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, 3rd party transaction classification, transaction processing, or communication; technical or mechanical malfunctions; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines, or telephone systems; errors in these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; human-processing error; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming used in this Sweepstakes, human error, or otherwise. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted, and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes.
OPT OUT PROCESS: If you use your debit card during the Promotion Period but would like to opt-out of the Sweepstakes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your opt-out request no later than 12/25/2023. Please include “Opt-Out Request” in the subject line and the name and email address associated with your account in your email request. You will be opted out of all subsequent prize drawings by sending one email request.
5. Prize Drawings: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period, on or around the dates listed in Section 3. The potential winners will be notified by email or phone. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prize (if required) and provide any requested information within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Accordingly, where a winner has received multiple prizes and the aggregate of these prizes equal $600 or more, Sponsor may require winner to submit an IRS W-9 and will issue an IRS Form 1099 to the winner. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries from the applicable Entry Period. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held time permitting, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 2 weeks after the conclusion of the drawing.
6. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, VISA, Interlink Network, PLUS Network, NYCE, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana or the appropriate Indiana State Court located in Hancock County, Indiana; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Indiana without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Indiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Indiana.
11. Winner List: A list of names of the winners can be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
1920 N. State St. Greenfield, IN 43140
1920 N. State St. Greenfield, IN 43140
Requests for a list of winners must be received by March 31, 2024.