At Greenfield Banking Company, we fully understand the necessity of security and are committed to using the latest in security enhancements to protect our customers.
Online Banking Security
Protecting your NetTeller account information is as important to us as it is to you. The following are some of the controls that have been put into place to protect your information:
- Secure Firewalls
- SSL Protocol
- Automatic inactivity logoff
- Multi-Factor Authorization
- PIN Security system
Keeping Your Account Information Secure
Although Greenfield Banking Company maintains the highest level of security, your account privacy depends largely on you. Here are several things you can do to keep your account information secure.
- Don't reveal your User ID or PIN to anyone else. Your User ID and PIN are designed to protect your banking information, but they will only work if you keep them to yourself.
- Avoid selecting codes based on personal information or dictionary words.
- Avoid keeping written records of your codes.
- You will be required to change your PIN every 180 days.
- Don't walk away from your computer if you are in the middle of a NetTeller session.
- Once you have finished your NetTeller session, sign off before visiting other Internet sites.
- If you notice any suspicious or unusual activity related to any of your accounts, contact us immediately at 317.462.1431, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.