GBC Kids club was formed in 2014 with a purpose of educating our youngest citizens (ages 0 - 12) about the benefits of saving, basic financial
literacy & citizenship in a fun, entertaining way.
We began with our first "Holiday Fun" event in December, 2014. Since then we have had at least four events per year; one in each season. Our Spring event, "Kid$ville" is an interactive mini-city where children can learn about earning, spending, saving and donating. This event is held with various community partners including the Daily Reporter, NineStar, Hancock County Food Pantry & P.A.W.S.
GBC Kids Club newsletter, the "Kids Club Chronicle" is mailed out to club members 3 times per year. It includes information about upcoming & past events, fun facts & games.
Saturday, March 3, 2018
Kid$ville “Job” Interviews: 9:30 - 9:55 am
Opening Ceremonies: 10:00 am
Kid$ville concludes at 11:30 am
Location: GBC Main Office, 1920 N State Street, Greenfield
‣ Interview for your Favorite Jobs!
‣ Work for the City or for one of Kid$ville Employers: Greenfield Banking Company, The Daily Reporter & NineStar Connect
‣ Earn a Kid$ville Pay Check!
‣ Make decisions on how to spend your earnings!
‣ Have a BLAST in a kid-operated city!
PLUS, DON’T MISS THE MAYOR CONTEST!!
‣ Complete this entry form prior to the event (save & email to KidsClub@gbcbank.com or print & drop off at any of our locations).
‣ If your entry is chosen, you will help with the opening ceremonies & with operating the city!
‣ Deadline for entries is February 28, 2018
‣ Must be present on the day of the event to win
We hope to see you at the 3rd annual Kid$ville!!