There is a compatibility issue with the new iOS 8 release and GBC Pocket Banker that we're trying to resolve as soon as possible. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!
GBC PocketBanker – Mobile banking solution!
Compatible with any Web-enabled mobile phone that supports WAP browsers,
regardless of make, model or mobile service carrier
Supports all account types including checking, certificates of deposit, money
markets, loans and lines-of-credit.
Allows customers to view balances and transaction history, transfer funds and make
Can conduct activities that have been set up in Cash Management like originate
ACH, send wire transfers & pay bills.
- Sends SMS text messages as confirmation of processed payments
- Displays event, balance, item and personal alerts
Enforces the industry’s highest security standards, including multi-factor
- Free apps for GBC PocketBanker are available at Apple and Android app stores.
Click here to enroll in Online Banking, then you can take advantage of our new Mobile
Banking Product, GBC PocketBanker!
Protecting your NetTeller account information is as important to us as it is to you. The following are some of the controls that have been put into place to protect your information:
- Secure Firewalls
- SSL Protocol
- Automatic inactivity logoff
- Multi-Factor Authorization
- PIN Security system
Keeping Your Account Information Secure
Although Greenfield Banking Company maintains the highest level of security, your account privacy depends largely on you. Here are several things you can do to keep your account information secure.
- Don't reveal your User ID or PIN to anyone else. Your User ID and PIN are designed to protect your banking information, but they will only work if you keep them to yourself.
- Avoid selecting codes based on personal information or dictionary words.
- Avoid keeping written records of your codes.
- You will be required to change your PIN every 90 days.
- Don't walk away from your computer if you are in the middle of a NetTeller session.
- Once you have finished your NetTeller session, sign off before visiting other Internet sites.
- If you notice any suspicious or unusual activity related to any of your accounts, contact us immediately at 317.462.1431, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|| TOP ||